Thursday, February 5, 2009

Things that make me smile

Admiring God's creation
Knowing Christ died to save me
Back rubs from my honey
Watching Bobby worship God through music
Listening to Tommy's laugh
Shopping with my mom
Watching my dad shoot photos with Bobby
Seeing my sister become an RN
Playing beauty shop with my nieces
Throwing around the football with my nephews
Trying to get back into shape
Serving at my church
Goofin' off with the peep
Hugs and grins from the Britt boys
Scrapbooking with friends at Red Rooster
Chips and salsa from Rosie's
Solving a problem at work
Helping the underdog
Relient K 'In Love with the 80s' song
Throwing a party
Friend requests on Facebook
Skinny Cinnamon Dolce Latte from Starbucks
Brown Sugar Cologne
Camping and smores

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you make me smile Christie!